What are the most common types of vending machines in Australia? Vending machines that have passed the test of time and proven to be successful. Below we have listed 3 types of vending machines that have proven to work and have continued to be successful year after year.
1) THE COMBO VENDING MACHINES
The combo vending machine is now the most common vending machine for sale in the industry. This type of vending machine vends a variety of drink and food options. The combo vending machine is easy to be customised and can stock a wide variety of products to offer the consumer. You will find this type of vending machine just about anywhere.
Check out: https://www.royalvending.com.au/combo-vending-machines/ for more information.
2) DRINK VENDING MACHINE
The drink vending machine is one of the most common vending machines for sale in Australia. The drink vending machine generally holds a variety of cans, plastic bottles and possibly glass bottles. This type of vending machine can come in a variety of styles, the most common styles are;
- The live display drink vending machine. (Solid front machine which has an internal panel to display the drinks.)
- The solid front drink vending machine. (Has a full solid front with no drinks on display.)
- The glass front elevator drink vending machine. (Glass front machine is similar to a combo vending machine. It collects the drinks with an elevator before dispensing them to the consumer.)
The drink vending machine is most commonly found in large locations that need to carry large amounts of stock, sports facilities and building sites.
Check out: https://www.royalvending.com.au/drink-vending-machines/ for more information.
3) SNACK VENDING MACHINE
The snack vending machine is another machine that has stood the test of time. The snack vending machine can hold a variety of items such as, chips, bars, long life meals and possibly fresh food. This type of machine comes in 2 varieties;
- The refrigerated snack machine. (Has the ability to chill the products.)
- The ambient snack machine. (Does not have the ability to chill the products.)
The snack vending machine is most commonly found in large locations that need to carry large amounts of stock, pubs, clubs, bars and building sites.
Check out: https://www.royalvending.com.au/snack-vending-machines/ for more information.
Next blog we will cover 4 other common types of vending machines in Australia.